Search Results


CMA
December 15, 2017  

Financing Sought for Va. Office Recap

The joint venture recapitalizing a Northern Virginia office complex is seeking a $175 million mortgage.MetLife Real Estate Investors and an unidentified partner have struck an agreement to buy a 95% stake in the 635,000-square-foot Boro Station, in Tysons. The seller, Meridian Group, will keep the remaining 5% interest. The deal values the property, also known as Greensboro Station, at some $245 million, or $385/sf.The group is looking for a...


This article is free to subscribers of Commercial Mortgage Alert. If you are a subscriber, please sign in.

If you are not a subscriber, please complete the form below to purchase the article for $19.95.
Credit Card Type
Amex
Master Card
Visa
First Name *
Last Name *
Card Number *
Expiration *
E-mail *
Company
Address *
City *
State/Province *
Zip/Postal Code *
Country

Purchase Article


« BACK